Lastminute.com / flight cancelled, refund still not received: unethical behaviour

Vicolo de’ Calvi 2 6830 Chiasso CH, IT Review updated:

Id booking [protected]
14/03/16 - booked flights from milan italy - havana, cuba via london through skyscanner.

26/12/16-09/01/17. passengers elisa zagarri', helena higgs, cristina olivero.
Airlines british airways: lin - lhr - virgin atlantic lgw-hac

05/09/16 - flights cancelled - no explanation, no alternative offered
Began chasing lastminute, bravofly, virgin and ba to understand what the problem was and what alternative there is.
Ba explained that their flight has been cancelled, probably due to lack of business on 26/12/16 (my assumption).
After having spoken to both virgin and ba we were told everything has to go through volagratis/lastminute. com/bravofly, they didn't offer an explanation nor alternative except flying on christmas day and wouldn't allow us to take the only flight available with easyjet because they are out of the group, even though this was the only option we had.

I call every 28 days to request the full refund.

08/03/17 received an email to say we can have a refund of.. .1355.58... eur cash or.. .1375.58... euro with a voucher.

09/03/17 we replied to say we want the full refund through the original payment method and not voucher, they replied ok you can have the voucher. note we said we want the original payment method and not a voucher.

We paid € 2.109, 23. from our booking you make €753.65 plus the additional profit you would have made from reselling our flights.

My question is, why are you taking so long to give us our full refund for flights that were cancelled and was completely out of our control. why have we not been offered any explanation to anything, everything is based on our assumption

I currently have another call open with lastminute. com, a call I made this morning, but everytime I get the same answer - we'll check with the airline, we'll do everything we can and never an explanation.

Please reply detailing why this has happened and when it will be resolved.

I cannot find address details for this company. all phone communication from me is through this number: +[protected]

My contact details are:
[protected]@aol. com
+[protected]

Helena higgs

He
Mar 18, 2017

Comments

•   Apr 15, 2017

The are no facts, which produce any losses, which produce the parties of the dispute.
    The unidentified refunded according to you, and the airline must not give any additional explanation for you.
    The complaint looks groundless at this stage.