Lastman's Bad Boy / Professionalism
My husband and I decided to go shopping for new appliances at Bad Boy. We were greeted by some lovely sales people, and then...We were followed into appliances by a blonde woman. We told her we were just looking and wanted to be left alone. She continued to stay right behind us. We repeated our wish to be left alone but apparently she did not listen to us. Not only did she continue to "stalk" us, we could hardly understand what she was trying to say because she was chomping on a wad of bubble gum large enough for three people. It reminded me of a cow chewing on her cud. We were absolutely disgusted. Then let us talk about her clothing. Her skirt was at least eight inches above her knee and she wore huge high heals. My husband insisted that we leave immediately because we were not in the market for what she was selling. Street girls belong downtown, not in a professional work place. It is unforntunate that a company as large as Bad Boy does not have a dress code. The prices were excellent and we would have probably given serious consideration to purchasing our appliances but this woman chased us right out the door with her gum and mini skirt.
More Lastman's Bad Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - Buyer beware! 
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - RESPONSE FROM LASTMAN'S BAD BOY 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS Chris Condon THUG
- Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible sales staff! 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - reclining sofas
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - KitchenAid Induction cooktop
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - sofa
- Lastman's Bad Boy Whitby - lazy boy chair
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - missing a lamp table that I paid!!!