Lastman's Bad Boy

Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Lastman's Bad BoyCancellation/refund policy

Ordered an item (a chair) from Bad Boy on 16/02/2021, almost 3 weeks ago. Credit Card charged immediately for full amount after the order was placed on-line . No information on delivery date, but the store is 4 km from my location. Choose Bad Boy to support local, Canadian business (had same offers from other sellers). Called today (speaking with sales representative Terelena), was informed the item will not be delivered for at least another 3 weeks, so the soonest delivery day is 1.5 months from the date of placing the order. Asked then for cancellation of the order and refund: was informed there is 25% cancellation fee. Placed the complain with my Credit Card customer service. Very upset, in times of Covid and 21 century robbing customers of money paid while not fulfilling obligation and not informing customers the delivery will take months.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Lastman's Bad Boy Superstoredining room table

Desirable resolution is a full refund of the table purchased. Purchased january 2nd have had 3 deliveries of damaged product. When speaking with customer service and management was told that I only had 3 options $80 off of product, they could send me a repaired table as all of what they had left was damaged or I could pick another product in the store of which I am not interested in and now been informed that the item is discontinued. At this point I want to return the table and receive a refund within the next 2-3 business days. I have had to take numerous days off work waiting for deliveries and receiving calls changing times etc. I will be contacting the news outlets and taking this to social media. I will never purchase or recommend this store to anyone. I can be contacted at [protected]

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore — customer response support

I purchased a sectional sofa on Dec 27. It was delivered 28th. We signed for item thinking we could get it...

Whitby

Bad Boy Furniture — buyer beware

My wife and I went to the bad boy store in whitby, on in search of a new living room set. We found a model we...

Whitby