Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture / Buyer beware!
I recently made a purchase at the new Bad Boy store in Kitchener. I paid for the item in full(unfortunatley). A couple days later I returned to the store to cancel my order and only then was made aware that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I was not entitled to a refund, only an in store credit that is only valid for one year. This was a suprise to me, as Bad Boy does not advertise this in the newspaper flyers, or do they post this information in their store. The only place I could find the words ALL SALES FINAL was when the sales person showed me this on the receipt that I signed when I made the purchase. It is in very small print at the very bottom of the receipt. Who do they expect to see that? Anyway, I just want to make other buyers aware of the Bad Boy policy, since Bad Boy themselves does not tell the consumer about this policy until after the purchase, when they want to cancel the order. What a crock! Needless to say I am now out over $600.00 because I refuse to go back to this store again.
I hope you think twice before making a purchase at Bad Boy. This kind of policy will not last in Kitchener. I am positive Bad Boys doors will be closed in less than a year.
More Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - RESPONSE FROM LASTMAN'S BAD BOY 
- Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible sales staff! 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS Chris Condon THUG
- Bad Boy Furniture - Buyer beware 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - terrible customer service, wrong product delivered, poor quality product
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - all the products 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - solid gold warranty - garbage!
- Badboy Furniture - scam... overcharged
- Lastman's Bad Boy - damaged sectional delivered