Lasership / package not received

1 Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I have reason to believe my package that was marked as delivered on 04/26/2018 was in fact stolen by the delivery driver. The driver marked the package as delivered at front door, my grandmother was home the entire day and never saw a delivery vehicle or a package, neighbors state the same. I have packages sent there more than 4 times a month from all over the world and delivered by various companies (UPS, FedEx and USPS) and have never had a package stolen or not received, my grandmother and her neighbors have lived there for over 50 years without incident. I have ordered over 30 items from Zara in 2018 alone and never had an issue with delivery or a claim until they utilized Lasership. This was $300 worth of items, now gone. I have filed a claim with Zara that they are closing due to Lasership stating that the package was delivered which cannot be proven since I do not have my items and all they have to do is simply scan a package and claim delivered, is there tracking devices on the vehicles to show their delivery routes? Did other clients in my area receive their packages that day? Are there other similar instances involving that delivery driver? I have included a picture of my receipt and purchase history which all were marked as delivered and received except the most recent. Most of these items are no longer in stock for re-purchase, I would like to request a refund.

Lasership