Larson Doors / storm door
I purchased a Larson storm door a couple years ago. A contractor installed it and things seemed fine for the first year.
Recently I notice the plastic clips holding the glass and screen in place slipping within the frame. A little while ago I once again tried to move them where they belong but they wouldn't stay in place, even after I added some wedges to help them work.
Now they have become brittle and broke, making my door useless.
When I contacted Larson they said I would have to purchase something completely different than what came with the door to make it work.
I paid for the parts but promised them I would never buy another Larson product.
I hope anyone considering buying a door from this company will due some investigating and realize their original purchase may not be a complete product and you could end up spending more to be able to use it as intended.
Very dissatisfied with their customer service and support.
More Larson Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Larson Doors - Awful company 
- Larson Doors - Terrible experience 
- Larson Doors - Damage door
- Larson Doors - Bottom bubbling and falling apart 
- Larson Doors - Poor design and bad advice from Lowes 
- Larson Manufacturing Company - door size
- Larson Manufacturing Company - larson secure elegance storm door
- Larson Doors - storm door
- Larson Doors - Storm door
- Larson Manufacturing Company - Exhausting Handle Kit Replacement and Refund experience