Larry Miller Toyota / scam and lies
We purchased a Siena Van and let the salesman and finance person talk us into a lease. We had never leased a vehicle and told them so and explained we were very unfamiliar with leasing. We were told three times we could bring the car back in two years and get another one. However, the lease is for five e=years and if we pay it early there is a $10, 000 penalty. We are stuck with the car until the lease is paid out.
We asked the dealer about this three times and were told it was not as it read. We received a letter about bring the car in and trading it as they needed our type of vehicle but when we did we were informed of all the above d that we were lied to but nothing could be done about it now. All the people involved then are now gone. We will never even consider buying another car through them in the future and now feel they are a bunch of fraud artists..
More Larry Miller Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2018 4runner limited
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion xb
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion blizzard paint falling off in sheets
- Toyota Motor Corporation - hertrich toyota milford delaware service department
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 94 toyota pickup with frame rot