Lady Of America Fitness Centers / Run-Down Facility
I have been a member of the Chantilly Lady Of America fitness center for over 5 years. It used to be a wonderful, convenient, well-run and staffed gym which I used 5 days a week. No more. Beginning last year, it went into a noticeable decline. The franchisee is unwilling to spend money to repair air conditioning (only the arrival of Fall in 2012 made the gym bearable) and heating (In early January, 2013, the temperature was in the low 50's. I left.) No one in a position of responsibility is ever available to answer questions. Instructors for classes are quitting. It has all the earmarks of a franchise about to go under. And, also aggravating, an e-mail to corporate headquarters (Dallas) didn't even get the deceny of a response. In the good days, I would get two and three year memberships. No more. I now go month-to-month. Unfortunately, I don't see this location staying in business beyond Spring of 2013.
More Lady Of America Fitness Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Lady of America - Fraud and scam 
- Lady of America - Membership 
- Lady of America - cancellation/billing/customer service
- Lady of America - Rockwall, TX - Do not sign any contract without reading it first! 
- Lady of America - Beware customer 
- Lady of America miami lakes fl office - The mafia gym
- Lady of America Fitness for Women Arlington - Deducted commission/Negative Future Balance
- Lady of America - Membership cancelation 
- Lady of America - National Fitness Center contract scam 
- Lady of America Fitness Club - Misrepresented SCAM!!