LabCorp / general office demeanor and attitude
I made an appointment for 3 pm at the local labcorp on recker and brown in Mesa az.
The rep had an attitude before I even spoke to her.
No hello no smile not even a hint of politness, just paper work and insurance. so I hand it to her and tell her there is a faxed in order, no thank you no conversation just more attitude as if I wasn't even there. Then she hands them back and says have a seat, while I say good thing I made that appointment as she takes 2 people ahead who clearly do not have an appointment as stated on the log sheet, but have standing orders.
It is now 3 and I am still sitting in the lobby waiting on her to input my information. As I ask away she says to the other lady neither wearing name badges, I don't know why she's on a hurry.
Now I have confronted them both.
Immediate contact is needed
More LabCorp Complaints & Reviews
- LabCorp - rude 
- LabCorp - fraudulent billing 
- LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services 
- Lab Corp - billing/insurance 
- LabCorp - bad experience
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - poor customer service
- LabCorp - gene testing for cancer
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - customer service, professionalism, discriminatory, rude, and standard of care
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - lab tests
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - labcorp automated sign-in system