La-Z-Boy Furniture / this company is a legal thief
I special ordered a sofa and loveseat from Lazeboy last August, 2007. I finally received everything I ordered in November, 2007.
When the order arrived I was stunned to see that the napped fabric I special ordered was put on the furniture in different directions, making the sofa and loveseat have a light and dark effect. It's VERY noticeable. Some cushions are very dark, and others are shaded very light. The upholsterer must have either NOT cared about how he did the job, or he was NOT familiar with covering furniture with napped fabric.
In addition to all this, the seams are coming apart, there are flaws running thru the fabric, and there are a couple of holes on the inside portion of the loveseat.
I wish I had checked the internet before buying the furniture. We took the owner to small claims court, but miraculously she won!! So, BUYER BEWARE!!!
Lazeboy does NOT produce the quality products it once did, and they do NOT care about fixing problems that come up. I am now stuck with $3200.00 of furniture that I haven't even sat on yet, and get sick to my stomach every time I look at it. I feel totally ripped off, and hope that someone will read this and not make the same mistake I did.
Do NOT purchase from the Stockton, CA store. In fact, I would recommend NOT purchasing ANY Lazeyboy product, as they do NOT care about the quality of their workmanship. They also do NOT give out a warranty card UNTIL your furniture is delivered. So, if you must purchase this brand, make sure you READ every line of your contract, and ask to see the warranty BEFORE the purchase.
More La-Z-Boy Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - parts order