LA Fitness / unhealthy, at best!!!
The place is a dump. It smells bad and it is extremely crowded during peak times. The ladie's restrooms, showers and locker rooms are unhealthy, at best: sanitary napkins in the showers, hair stuck to the ceramic walls, paper towels all over the floor, dirty carpets, and a puddle of water between the showers and the locker room almost made me fall and break my neck. The manager says the facilities are cleaned only at the end of the day because the janitor is male and can't get into the ladies' locker room... Tried to complain to headquarters but gave up waiting on line, they don't have an 800 number and my long distance call was getting too expensive. No place for complaints on their web page, either... The telephone option for Spanish doesn't work, either...
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - customer service and cleanliness
- LA Fitness International - personal training
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process