LA Fitness / scam and cheating
I joined the gym back in 2005 from out of town, well first of all the gut who signed me up gave me a discount thru a home depot employee? but the problem was I wasn't a home depot employee. So I got my discount and then they signed me up for a fitness training which they said I could cancel within 30 days? I found out later after 10/days that that wasn't so.
I had met someone who use to work for L.A. Fintess and was told to call and ask for the president of the company which works ou tof the Perimeter mall gym and complain to the state attorney general of georgia when yo cal the gym . here is the page below. I called and got all my money back. they havent bugged me since... don't get mad get even find out your rights!!!
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - personal training contracts
- LA Fitness - fitness trainers
- LA Fitness - rude front desk with harassing closing announcements 
- LA Fitness - staff professionalism and competence 
- LA Fitness - very bad service