LA Fitness / rip off!
I quit LA Fitness to join a different health club.
I submitted my formal letter to end my contract and about a month later received a letter of acknowledgment that they would agree to withdrawal my membership and stop my monthly charges. That was March '08. I just noticed that they are still withdrawing $26 from my account.
I didn't save the letter they sent me. Now I'm wondering how I will get proof of when I ended my contract. What can I do?
They owe me and many others. These scams need to stop. It's fraud!!
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - personal training
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process
- LA Fitness International - miami gardens, fl location discriminate