L.A. Fitness / Scam and lies
My company had a corporate membership with LA Fitness and signing up with them has been the worst thing that I've ever done. I signed up with their personal training and when I did, I specifically asked about their cancellation policy. The person who signed me up named Preston said that I could cancel at any time but that I would still have to pay for the month and forfeit any training sessions.
So I started training with my old trainer after being dissatisfied with their trainers and tried to cancel my training sessions with L.A. Fitness. It was only then that I was told about a 50% buyout. I was also told that my gym would honor what they had told me. Well honor is the last thing that L. A. Fitness knows how to do! They have yet to return my calls regarding this. The regional VP is supposed to get back to me and he still hasn't either!
Does anyone know who I can write to to make a formal complaint against them?
More L.A. Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - Customer service and Cleanliness
- LA Fitness International - personal training
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process