Kuwait Airways / service and experience

There has been no response on my complaint.Reference number [protected] /.[protected]. I have not received any response on my email. It has been 27 days now..
It has been registered under reference # 6441/HB.
Booking ref: PDGMGN
Ticket number: 229 [protected]
KU118 was one of my worse experience while doing my international travel from JFK to KWI.
Incident 1 :I asked for water, "Just Wait ". That's not mannerism.
Incident 2 :I asked for kids meal, " flight does not have a kitchen to cook and serve, you need to book it online". Ridiculous behavior and rude service.
and many more such incidents. The only person who was efficient and good was the first class Crew. The lady named Yeown was the worse. She never smiled and acknowledged any situation and requests.

Comments

• Kr
      9th of Jan, 2019

They are irresponsible, worst airlines.. we also lost my 3 baggage from jfk to Chennai ... flight was delayed and our connecting flight was also missed... worst experience

• Fl
      10th of Jan, 2019

Mary Juliet David Manavalan:
    it is not the site of Kuwait airways.
    it is not clear what happened from such text:
    - no eticket
    - no boarding pass
    - no events with date / time/place or
    - no airport
    - no flight number
    - no explanation, what was the fault of the air carrier
    - what do you expect from the air carrier
    are seen here.

If you do not know the place, the type, the procedure of the submission of the complain,
    what you are entitled to, you can hire a lawyer or legal professional for a small charge (from USD100/KWD30)
    for the legal representation before the air carrier.
    Such representative can submit the correct legal complaint and must explain you, what you are entitled to in figures.

Or, alternatevely, you can hire the lawyer in order to to bring the case to US / Kuwait court.
    It will cost you from USD100 per hour + own efforts on the collecton of your own documnets.

Regards,
    Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:
    aryan@vivaldi.net