Kuwait Airlines / lost baggage

I travelled from US to India on Kuwait Airlines and my baggage was lost and it's been 13 days till now and I still do not know the status of my bag. I had to buy new clothes as the missing bag contains all my clothes. The unknown status of my baggage caused a lot of mental agony and ruined my total schedule as it had many important documents. I made several calls to find the status of the bag to, made many round trips to the Hyderabad airport all of which went in vain. Hope I find my baggage?

Va

Comments

• Vi
      10th of Jul, 2008

Hello - were you able to receive any compensation for the missing bag? I also experienced similar incident where my bag was completely lost and despite several efforts, could not trace it at HYD. I filed a claim there at Shamshabad while returning to US and since then, did not hear from them again. Two bags were delivered late by 7 days and one bag totally missing! Appreciate if you share the follow-up from your end.

• Ku
      28th of Dec, 2008
    Kuwait Airlines - Lost Bag
    Isr Group
    Kansas

kuwait airlines lost my bag. I was traveling from Paris, France to Kuwait. They ended not being able to find one of my bags. I submited a claim and have not heard from them since. I have submitted many e-mails to them and have not heard from any of them. I tried to call them from there number on there website and could not get through. I would advise anybody to avoid this airline, I know i'm going to on my way home. My bag had valuables in it. I understand that bags get lost but they have showed no interest in eventrying to get my bag back to me! If anybody knows the best way to get your bag back or get compensated for them looseing it please let me know. Thanks

Kurtis
    kurt_kab@hotmail.com

• Mu
      18th of Jul, 2010

Hello, I have lost my baggage since 15th July 2010 in Kuwait airlines fight from London to New York.I have got call 2 times that my bag is found and they ll be delivering it today, But they never turn up. There is no number where you can reach Kuwait airways. Number they give to contact always go on voice mail and other than that where you can reach Kuwait airlines. Hope I get my bag soon. If anyone is aware of any phone number where e can inquire the status of bag please share

• Ak
      3rd of Jan, 2011

I too am in a similar situation. My 2 bags from Delhi to JFK via Bombay and Kuwait did not arrive on Jan 2, 2011. I have been calling them but the phone always goes to voicemail or is placed on hold. Can anyone tell the complete story of whether they received their baggage or not and what compensation, if any was given?

• Dr
      19th of Sep, 2017

i came from JFK to IGI delhi. lost one of my baggage . no news from kuwait airways, since 18.8.17.it seems people handeling luggage in kuwait airways are highly irresponsible and careless. i feel time is not far when people will avoid Kuwait airways.

• Sh
      22nd of Jul, 2018

They left my baggage in kuwait, its been 1 day and they are not taking my call it goes on Voice mail

• Bn
      14th of Aug, 2018

@shandilya parul did u even get your bags

• Bn
      14th of Aug, 2018

same happened with my brother they have so rude to us

20th of Aug, 2018
    Kuwait Airways - cargo given for transport from delhi to new york and inexplicable delay
    new delhi
    Ireland

We handed over cargo to global express a new delhi for shipment to new york vide awb 229-14019342.
    Regretfully the goods are still at shannon and not in sight of reaching after 15 days.

I appeal to sort out and ensure delivery by 8th as material is time senstive and losses of crores will be caused.

• Je
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Kuwait Airways - baggage missing in kuwait airways on 22nd march 2017. still didn't received any updates
    Jordan

Dear all,

On 22nd march Mr Nandlal yadav traveled from Mumbai to Amman through Kuwait airways( KU 302 & 561), after reach Amman he didn't find his luggage, already we submitted a complaint in Amman but till date we didn't received our baggage or reimbursement money.
    Kindly do the needful.