KSRTC / Fraud and cheating!

1 India Review updated:

This weekend I had been to my native place Ankola from Bangalore, for Ganesh Chaturthi. I had booked ticket on KSRTC Extra Bus - Rajahamsa. This was an old bus, which was I think in depot for some servicing, which they got as extra bus, charging extra money on ticket.

This bus left at 11PM on Friday night and it reached next day afternoon 2PM to my place. Where the travel should not have taken more than 8 hrs at max, this took 13 hrs... The Driver was not putting any breaks at hump / ponds, which was so common on that route... and we all had a jumping travel for 13 looong hours... Another extra bus got broken..

While coming back also, the case was not much different... this time, the tire got punctured and it wasted 2hrs late.. and then bangalore traffic added to it... I had boarded this KSRTC Pune-Blr bus on 8.0 from Ankola and This reached bangalore at next day 11AM.

So, Please do not travel on ANY EXTRA BUSES OF KSRTC... This is my humble request... KSRTC doesn't check the quality of busses, it just wants to make use of situation by using some turnout buses...

Regards,
Shweta

Comments

24th of Jan, 2008

Hi,

i wanted to cancel my tickets from chennai to bangalore . i am not able to go to bus stop and do that . i booked tickes through e-ticket bookings . i tried to cancel but am not able to cancel the tickets . when i try to go and login it is giving the server is busy and not available ...i may loose money . this is not the correct process . the server should be maintained correctly...