KSRTC / Fraud and cheating!
This weekend I had been to my native place Ankola from Bangalore, for Ganesh Chaturthi. I had booked ticket on KSRTC Extra Bus - Rajahamsa. This was an old bus, which was I think in depot for some servicing, which they got as extra bus, charging extra money on ticket.
This bus left at 11PM on Friday night and it reached next day afternoon 2PM to my place. Where the travel should not have taken more than 8 hrs at max, this took 13 hrs... The Driver was not putting any breaks at hump / ponds, which was so common on that route... and we all had a jumping travel for 13 looong hours... Another extra bus got broken..
While coming back also, the case was not much different... this time, the tire got punctured and it wasted 2hrs late.. and then bangalore traffic added to it... I had boarded this KSRTC Pune-Blr bus on 8.0 from Ankola and This reached bangalore at next day 11AM.
So, Please do not travel on ANY EXTRA BUSES OF KSRTC... This is my humble request... KSRTC doesn't check the quality of busses, it just wants to make use of situation by using some turnout buses...
More KSRTC Complaints & Reviews
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation - KSRTC - No refund received! 
- KSRTC - refund not received 
- KSRTC / Online Booking - Money debited twice from my account 
- KSRTC - Poor reservation & cancellation! 
- KSRTC Airavat Volvo - Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo 
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - rash driving ka 27 f 703
- KSRTC - regarding rude behaviour and cheating of conductor and driver of ksrtc bus tumkur to sira bus no : ka 06 f 0809.
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - conductor is rude 
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - conductor and driver behaviour 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle