Kroger — turkey indicator
My dad purchases Kroger brand turkeys each year. This year his 13lb turkey was only in the oven 2.5 hrs. when the popper went off indicating the turkey was done. He thought it is was odd so he left the turkey in an additional 30 mins., removed the turkey and began to slice the turkey. Only the top portion of the turkey was cooked.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Jackson, OH Everything mid point down and near the bone was raw or near raw. Since he had already sliced the turkey it was kind of wasted at the point. He salvaged what he could and had to cook the rest in the oven for the dogs :( we are lucky we didn't get sick.
Not a cool tom turkey from you guys this year. very sad.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service