Kroger / rewards customer service on the phone

Renton, WA, United States

I called the customer service, and was put on hold for 27 mins. Finally a woman identifying herself as "Vi...ki" or "Vi...ci" answered. She told me that the survey I took online would take 2-5 days to have my account credited with 50 points. I took the survey 2 days earlier, and the points have not shown up on the account, but it is the last day of the month, and I wanted the points in. She said she couldn't do anything about it. She said I should have done the survey on the phone to have the points credited right away. I told her I would do a new survey on the phone right then. She told me to "hold on", and before I could agree or disagree, she hanged up on me. I called the customer service line again, and was on hold for 57 mins. After the 57 mins, the same woman with the name, "Vi..." answered the phone. I told her I wanted to do the survey on the phone, and she hanged up on me again. This is what Kroger/Fred Meyer's customer service is all about. And their rewards point: if you do the survey online, it is up to them when they want to credit you the 50 points, which is usable only if you can make it to 100 points for the month. So, you might do the survey a few days before the end of the month, hoping that you would earn the points to make up the 100 points for the month that would be usable. But they will hold it up and give you the points the following month, making you waste the effort, energy, time, and the 50 points. It is a scam!! And to be put on hold twice, for nearly an hour, and have the customer service person hang up on you, not once, but twice!!! This is their customer service!!

Ve