Kroger / poor management

Columbus, MS, US Review updated:

11-27-2017. 8:45 pm. Went to store for several items. Store was very picked over as it usually is. Meat dept wiped out. Pitiful. Empty shelves for many popular items . This store is obviously neglected by mgt all the way up. What really made me furious was that there were no checkout lanes open . I asked the young lady if there was not someone to checkout. She said she was the only one there and she had to work the self checkout lane. I can't tell you how much I hate self checkout ! If there was another supermarket nearby I would go there. It seems like Kroger is trying to make their customers mad. This store used to always be well stocked with employees working but now it is not. The lady at the front desk did not give a crap whether or not customers were served. My wife also mentioned that the parking always has garbage in it. If you don't want to do business in Columbus, then why don't you just shut the store down?

Ed
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 28, 2017

"It seems like Kroger is trying to make their customers mad."
    This is obviously not the case as no employee wants to deal with unhappy customers. It's possible they may have had some unexpected staffing shortages as of late.