Kroger / netspend visa prepaid reloadable card
Without prejudice to mt legal rights in the State of Texas
04/07/2018 4650 W University, Prosper, Texas. Tel: [protected]
I bought this card for my guest from India. I loaded the card with $500/- for his use while he is travelling outside of Dallas. When he tried to activate the card, Netspend says he is not eligible to use this card because they are not able to verify his identity. They say he does not have a US social security number and an address, so he cannot use the card. They asked us to return the card for a refund.
But the store is refusing to refund. I bought this card because no where in the store or on the card it says it is non refundable. The signs in the store says non refundable only to the gift cards. Please review the situation and arrange the refund ASAP. I don't want to use the product because every time I get on a call with Netspend it takes at least 30 mins.in my opinion Netspend products are not good and their disclosures are not accurate and misleading. I have been in a lot of inconvenience. I bought the card in Prosper so that I can use it anywhere I go, The Kroger store in Houston refused refund and asked me to go back to the store where I bought. I am back in Prosper for a refund But Mr. Taylor at the store is refusing the refund. I am stuck with $500.00.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger Pharmacy - unable to process transaction
- Kroger - not receiving the 25 cent discount at the kroger gas station even though I have the kroger credit card
- Kroger - pharmacy
- Kroger - employee complaint (reported to union but no response)
- Kroger - pick up vs delivery service