Kroger / my medications

1 Patteson DriveMorgantown, WV, United States Review updated:

My Kroger Pharmacy keeps running out of 2 of my pain medications all the time. They told me to call ahead so they can make sure to order more if they're running low but that doesn't work either. They kep giving it out to other customers and when I go in they're out again. It also takes them 3 business days to get an order in which seems long. I am stressed month that I might not get my meds. They send me to other Kroger's store out of my way or make me wait till I run out. I have always been nice to them but they refuse to order enough so they don't run out. I am in too much pain to run all over town to other stores and they say they're not allowed to order too much. Why does a new customer get my pills and patches when I've been a customer for 20 years? They keep apologizing but it's getting old (and so am I..)

Re
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

• Sk
      23rd of Mar, 2016

I have the exact same problem at my Knoxville, TN Kroger pharmacy, with my asthma inhalers. The pharmacist told me they couldn't "afford" to keep them on hand, even though they are a very common medication, and critical to my breathing. He said he was only given a set budget to spend on drugs. I'm in the process of transferring all my prescriptions back to CVS, where I NEVER had this problem. Kroger Pharmacy, and their horrible central-fill procedure, cannot be counted on for standard, much-needed medications! Wait 3 days for critical medication?? I've had enough, and suggest you go elsewhere, too.