Kroger / kroger clicklist

1 Roseville, MI, United States Review updated:

Yesterday September 9th I submitted a Kroger click list pickup at the 13 mile, Roseville MI. Location. My pick up was for 5pm. At 4 pm was called and ask if I could come in at 6pm instead. I let the staff member know this order included items for my dinner this evening and that 6pm would be the latest. My husband arrived at 6:14pm to pick up the order. He was told after calling to let them know he was there they would be out in a few min. 45 min later no one came out and the cars pulling up after him were reicieving their orders. I called and ask what was going on the sales associate put me on hold to check, when she came back on she stated or order still was not ready. I ask why the hell they left my husband sitting out there and did not have the decency to even update him. She said she didn't know and that they will have it down shortly. It was now after 7pm. We have 3 children at home needing dinner one of them autistic. Schedules in our house are so important. I told her my husband would not sit there longer. After he arrived home we called and ask to speak with a manger. The manger I believe Lisa was totally unprofessional telling me she doesn't know why and had no solution her advice was I come in to the store to shop on my own. I told her my husband who shops had just had surgery on his leg which is why he can't walk through a store and needed to use click list. She said she needed to speak with the staff doing our order to find out more info. I ask if she could do so and please call us back. It was now 7:45. The manger never called us back. It is now Saturday morning we still have no grocerys nor have they refunded or $165 for the order. I'm literally speechless at this point. For one at the lack of customer service, to the poor management, no conflict resolution, and no regard for the sensitive situation. We now need to grocery shop to get the items we did not yesterday however I'd like our money back immediately.

• Updated by Tehmina Weiland, Sep 10, 2017

Our order was scheduled for pick up at 6pm. We arrived and waited two hours for our grocerys being told over and over they would be out. Cars rolled up and would get their stuff and there we sat. They finally brought our things out at 8:37pm we pull off to leave after not even getting a credit for the fee only to get a call half way home they didnt give us waters. We go back get them come home only to find half the grocerys still missing. We called and where told cause we rushed them we would need to come back and get our additional items that were missing.

Please bare in mind this is after we never received our order yesterday from a diffrent kroger and have not had our money refunded . I didmt know this could happen twice unreal.

Te
Sep 10, 2017

Comments

• Ty
      11th of Jan, 2019

January 11, 2017 Hebron Ky I though it would be a great idea to do click list on my way home from work.
    Selected my items 24 hrs ahead, pick up between 6-7, arrived at 6.
    Well because it appears every one has the same great idea I’ve been in line for now 3 hours .
    Why would Kroger allow so many pick ups at once? There are only 2 young men trying to service what looks to be hundreds of customers, what I’d like to know is where is the manager ? They should be helping... half of the people don’t seem to have their groceries ready, I’m one spot away from freedom and I’ve been in this one spot at least an hour! Oh but I did receive my text telling me to not forget, my order is ready!?!?