Kroger Grocery Store / poor customer service!
Kroger is a terrible store. Just as bad as Winn Dixie. Every time I go into a Kroger store the people there are unwilling to help they are rude I hate this store. I wrote them a letter telling them of an experience where I was looking for something and the stock man told me they don't make it anymore, I just couldn't believe it so I kept looking and found it in the very same store the stock person was so lazy he didn't want to go look or ask. When I wrote to Kroger and told them this they wrote back and told me they were sorry they didn't meet my expectations. I now shop at Walmart while in the North.
I cant wait to get back to Florida to my PUBLIX SUPERMARKET they are the best grocery ever!!! I hope Kroger goes out of business.
More Kroger Grocery Store Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger Pharmacy - not refilling prescriptions on time 
- Kroger - not receiving the 25 cent discount at the kroger gas station even though I have the kroger credit card
- Kroger - pharmacy
- Kroger - employee complaint (reported to union but no response)
- Kroger - pick up vs delivery service
- Kroger - the manager at customer service