Kroger / employees closing store early
Monday may 28th 2018
An employee refused to let me into the store. I said what it's only 1154 and he then told me that the registers were shut down.. I could clearly see people at the self checkout machines so I told him that and that's when he said. "the manager wasn't accepting any more customers."
I just got off work and I couldn't grab my groceries.
There was a girl that was walking up to the door at the same time both of us were turned away.
4700 w ann rd
North las vegas, nv 89031
I've been in there when they announced over the intercom the store is closed. I always look at my iphone and it is always 5-6 minutes until midnight. This is something relatively new and has been occurring regularly for the past month or so.
I work late at night so i'm in there late at night. For someone to turn away a customer before the store is even closed is quite ridiculous.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service