Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer / carving board chicken

613 Bryden Ave Ste. C #159, Lewiston, ID, United States Review updated:

I purchased Oscar Mayer Carving Board Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast. I was intensely salty! There was no way even a person who really like salt could eat this chicken. Someone needs to know just how bad this really is. UPC #[protected]. If there is anyone checking on this and more formation is needed please contact me. I have to through out the meat but I kept the container. Any information or help would be great.
Gina

Comments

• Po
      Oct 23, 2010

Return it to the store you bought it from. Bring the container and the receipt. You may have just had a bad one.

• Na
      Dec 13, 2010

I have a complaint about Delifresh Mesquite Turkey Breast ...9 oz size... UPC 0 44700 03070 7 ... We normally love this type of sandwich meat...However, tonight several of us were spitting it out... We weren't able to chew it up! I don't know if it was FAT...or what it was... it is supposed to be fat free... but there were "strings" that I pulled out of the meat... NOT the quality that I am used to getting, but guess I will throw it in the trash! 1/29/2011 was the date on it..but the quality was what wasn't up to par!

• Po
      Dec 13, 2010

Nana1955: You should also return it to the store of purchase.

• De
      Jan 25, 2011

Gina, I completely agree. My husband just bought some of the turkey and I was shocked at how salty it was, I could barely finish 2 bites of my sandwich. They also include nitrites in the ingredients list(among other things) and there is just no need for this. Just goes to show, you must read the labels carefully. Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meats: FAIL