Kotak Mahindra Bank / non receipt of insurance bond

1 India Review updated:

To
The Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Bangalore.

Sub: Non receipt of insurance certificate till date

Dear sir,

I have taken the personal loan (Ref:SPL – 117850 ) from which Rs.15000/- was deducted towards the premium for Kotak Life Insurance. As per the details received from your customer support executive, the amount was deposited in Kotak Life Insurance, Deutsche Bank AC No. [protected] through cheque 43328 dated July 31, 2007. I have been following up for the insurance bond/certificate since three months. I posted the complaint to jaldiloans@kotak.com. I even called your customer care at [protected], [protected] and posted the complaint. There is absolutely no response from any of your customer support executives. Can some concerned person at the senior level look into the matter and arrange to send the insurance certificate at the earliest.

Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Bo
      15th of Jul, 2009

I have got an SB a/c linked with D'mat & trading a/c. K.M.Bank's sales executive assured me min. balance is Rs.1000/-;but last month they sent a letter that min bal should be 5000/- and they deducted Rs.827/- from my SB a/c.I sent an e-mail protesting.This is the they nimble customer's money from their a/cs and show profit.All pvt. banks are great thieves and goondas by default. God save them. See icici thats gone icy now.

I have now decided to leave the Bank immediately.