Kotak Mahindra Bank / non receipt of insurance bond
The Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Sub: Non receipt of insurance certificate till date
I have taken the personal loan (Ref:SPL – 117850 ) from which Rs.15000/- was deducted towards the premium for Kotak Life Insurance. As per the details received from your customer support executive, the amount was deposited in Kotak Life Insurance, Deutsche Bank AC No. [protected] through cheque 43328 dated July 31, 2007. I have been following up for the insurance bond/certificate since three months. I posted the complaint to [protected]@kotak.com. I even called your customer care at [protected], [protected] and posted the complaint. There is absolutely no response from any of your customer support executives. Can some concerned person at the senior level look into the matter and arrange to send the insurance certificate at the earliest.
Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.
More Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - employee treatment 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - unfair treatment of a savings bank account by kotak mahindra bank 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - car loan account closure 
- Kotak Super Advantage - wrong promises/misselling 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - false commitments and hefty charges 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - i'm a kotak employee.. I want to raise a complaint against tl and sme.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - kotak credit card issue
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - cibil
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - cdm machine cash was not deposited
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - joint account issue