Kotak Mahindra Bank / non receipt of insurance bond
The Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Sub: Non receipt of insurance certificate till date
I have taken the personal loan (Ref:SPL – 117850 ) from which Rs.15000/- was deducted towards the premium for Kotak Life Insurance. As per the details received from your customer support executive, the amount was deposited in Kotak Life Insurance, Deutsche Bank AC No. [protected] through cheque 43328 dated July 31, 2007. I have been following up for the insurance bond/certificate since three months. I posted the complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. I even called your customer care at [protected], [protected] and posted the complaint. There is absolutely no response from any of your customer support executives. Can some concerned person at the senior level look into the matter and arrange to send the insurance certificate at the earliest.
Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.
More Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - unfair treatment of a savings bank account by kotak mahindra bank 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - employee treatment 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - car loan account closure 
- Kotak Super Advantage - wrong promises/misselling 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - false commitments and hefty charges 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - credit card : I have block the card
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - aadhar
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - wrong commitments done by seniors
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - credit card payment fraud activity
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - opening of current account