Kohl's / Bad shipping

My wife ordered 3 items and put my sons dorm address as the ship to. After she sent the order within 10 minutes she tried to call them but were closed for Thanksgiving. She then sent 5 emails telling them to cancel that shipment, or send it to our home address. This was all done in under 1 hr. She called them on Friday, Sat, and Monday and didn't get any where with supervisors etc. I call today and talked to Brian Miller (Senior V.P.) and tried to explain what had happened, he saids he would forward it on the the person at corp. that handles that. Neeed to say I never received a call back. I thought that Kohl's was a reputable company, but I guess I was wrong.

De

Comments

• Ai
      2nd of Dec, 2010

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't there a way to track the shipment of your orders? You should have a way to cancel the order from the webpage...I mean, it's likely shipped by now, but in the future, try that first?

Besides, she should be more careful and only order if she's sure she wants the items. That's not the computer's fault, or Kohl's.

• Me
      2nd of Dec, 2014

I WISH I WOULD OF READ THIS EARLIER B4 I ORDER ONLINE THE SENT ME THE BOOT DEFECTIVE WRONG SIZE AND EXPECT ME TO PAY SHIPPING, WASTE GAS RETURNING THE ITEM TO THE STORE AND THEN ON TOP OWE IN MY CREDIT CARD THE SHIPPING WHAT A RIP OFFFFFFF WHAT A SCAM THIS STORE IS I CANT BELIEVE IT. IM GOING TO POST IT IN ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA I KNOW HOW THIS COMPANY WORKS AND WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.