Kogan Australia — 58 inch smart tv
We originally purchased this tv in July this year, after 10 weeks the TV smart features stopped working and they agreed it was a fault with TV and picked up the TV. After initially saying we would hear from someone after 2weeks about the service on our TV, it was a month later where I had to contact them and follow up.
5 weeks later we get a new tv after we asked for a refund. After we unpacked and set the new up, we find the TV screen is smashed and dropped during delivery, you can see it on the outside corner of the box.
Now a week later, NO one from kogan will respond to any of our emails in regards to a full refund or replacement.
I would highly recommend NO one buy a TV from kogan, not only do you get poor products, but little to no customer service.
So we are now stuck with a smashed TV screen from kogan, right before xmas, having to watch a smashed screen u til we can afford to get another new tv.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response