Kmart / scam and cheating!
While shopping in Kmart I saw a pool table on sale (not clearance) and I asked if I could put it on layway. I was told no, then I asked if I could pay for it and then come back and pick it up. (I live 40 minutes away and needed to get my truck) Again I was told no. The sales lady walked away talking about people being on welfare. Excuse me? I was very insulted and felt like it was demeaning. I am not on welfare and even I was who is she to do that. If I had not felt so insulted I would have asked to talk to a manager. As it is I will not be returning to that store. I just hope this is not how they treat all customers.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - misleading advertisement! 
- Kmart Stores - The LAW 
- Kmart Stores - I'm an employee 
- Kmart Stores - pet toy-battery operated butterfly
- Kmart Stores - layaway
- [Resolved] Kmart Stores - unsanitary lunch