Kmart Stores / kmart handicap scooters 34th st./ herald square

1 New York, NY, United States

I am a person with a disability and I don't get out much except to go shopping at Kmart store. And when I do go shopping I find that walking up and down the isles can be tedious and I become light headed due to the medications I take for my disability. I relie on the handicap scooters to allow me a smooth and convenient shopping experience. When I went to the one on 34th street by herald square, both scooters are always out of order. they are never charge and one of the cords is cut on one of them. You know I found it very disappointing and a hassle to maneuver the isles of the store, many time I got light headed and had to acquire a place to rest. It took me at least 45minutes to shop but when I have access to a handicap scooter it takes me no less than 15 to 20 minutes. I asked you to please bring back the handicap scooters in Kmart on 34th st. You know not just fore me but many store shoppers who have some type of disability or physical impairment. Because they really do make a positive difference in my shopping experience.

In