Kmart Stores

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 by

employee

Visalia, California
Thursday, Oct 5, I went to KMart to use $23 in free cash that I received by email to use in clothing or shoes purchase. Thursday was the last day I could use it. But before that I didn’t have time to go. My husband, 6 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter were with me. We took about an hr and a half in the store relaxed looking around trying to use the freecash. When I got to the register to pay the girl told me the pin wasn’t correct. So I stepped aside to find out my pin and I told her she could help the other customers. So when I found out the pin I was waiting for her and she just ignored me and just taking the customers. She never told me to go to the back of the line so she could help me again. I thought she would help me when I was done. Which I was already frustrated because it was about 15 mins. My kids were hungry already so it was a bit to long. When she finally helped me. She told me my points were gone and there was nothing she could do. So it was a complete waste of time. It was frustrating and long. My kids were annoyed from just sitting there waiting to long. They never get upset to go anywhere. This was just a bad experience and left the store empty handed. It was 2 hrs wasted for nothing. Have never felt so upset over something like this.
Updated by Srsrsr, Oct 09, 2017
First of all, why are you offended that I called the cashier a girl? We as young woman call each other girls. You say I’m uneducated? Please! You have no idea! When I first arrived to the store I went straight to the cashier and asked about the points and she said I did have them. Of course it wasn’t the cashiers fault the points were gone the second time we tried. OBVIOUSLY. The way the whole situation was handled was my reason for this complaint. You’re the childish one here. Don’t worry about my kids, they are extremely smart. Seriously get out of other peoples business when it has nothing to do with you.
Complaint comments Comments (7)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
For someone with such strong opinions as to how one should address a salesperson, you are quite the hypocrite. Girl versus Stupid. My understanding from the original post was that the "girl" told "stupid" (your word, not mine) the points or cash was still available for use but she needed the correct PIN. Then the customer was told the points or cash had expired. You took offense at the salesperson being referred to as girl but called the customer stupid. In the dictionary, under the word hypocrite, we find your picture. The wording for the expiration is important. Did the benefit expire on that day or was it good up to and including that date? Stupid vs. Girl?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@plutonium14@pobox.com This ajafda person is a joke, look at him rude comments, pure looser
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Both of you are immature and need to grow up. Your calling him a loser is no more worse than him calling the other other poster stupid. The difference between him and you is that you are an adult, a parent and should know better, while I suspect that ajafda is a pre teen, or teenager, however you are an adult and should know better. This person is acting like a 11 year old basically because he probably is 13, but what is your excuse? Your posts show that age does not show maturity. If you are a mother of a six year old you are obviously old enough to know better, or should be. I saw your complaint and though I am not the manager, If anyone gets hurt in his store, he is held responsible and it is your responsibility to supervise your son and keep him with you at all times. Though I agree with you the manager should have made the announcement. However if you are going to act like an child yourself how is your son to know what is acceptable behavior? Maybe you don't act like this in real life. (Calling people losers, and Ignorant). But if you are like this in real life your son learns from you. Shame on both of you. Afafda is probably acting like a 11 year old because he probably is 11, but what is your excuse? I am sorry to hear about your parents, and his comments about them committing suicide is uncalled for, but they would probably be ashamed of you for arguing with a 11 year old online and calling people names. I doubt they raised you this way and if they were here right now they would be ashamed to see you arguing with a 11 year old and calling him names. As for afafda. Stay off of this site, this site is for adults who want to share bad experiences with companies.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pIutonium14@pobox.com you are right I don't know why at got to his level sorrry
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda I am done with you this person is right, I am and adult, by the way I am not a she...have a great day.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda Well you claim you are not 11, then act like it. At least she apologized for her behavior, but you even after this are still making up lies about, her, and I doubt she told you that she scalded her son. Your telling her that her parents killed themselves because she had a son with autism is disgusting and immature. It is insensitive, if you are an adult as you claim you should know better.
N  16th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pIutonium14@pobox.com I forgot to mention that I am not like that in real life, this person got under my skin when I was mad. I am a good father to my kids. they are well behave, this is the first time that this happen to us. we are always together because I am trying for him to have a normal life. Thank you for making sense, ,

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree