Kmart Stores

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 by

employee

Visalia, California
Thursday, Oct 5, I went to KMart to use $23 in free cash that I received by email to use in clothing or shoes purchase. Thursday was the last day I could use it. But before that I didn’t have time to go. My husband, 6 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter were with me. We took about an hr and a half in the store relaxed looking around trying to use the freecash. When I got to the register to pay the girl told me the pin wasn’t correct. So I stepped aside to find out my pin and I told her she could help the other customers. So when I found out the pin I was waiting for her and she just ignored me and just taking the customers. She never told me to go to the back of the line so she could help me again. I thought she would help me when I was done. Which I was already frustrated because it was about 15 mins. My kids were hungry already so it was a bit to long. When she finally helped me. She told me my points were gone and there was nothing she could do. So it was a complete waste of time. It was frustrating and long. My kids were annoyed from just sitting there waiting to long. They never get upset to go anywhere. This was just a bad experience and left the store empty handed. It was 2 hrs wasted for nothing. Have never felt so upset over something like this.
Updated by Srsrsr, Oct 09, 2017
First of all, why are you offended that I called the cashier a girl? We as young woman call each other girls. You say I’m uneducated? Please! You have no idea! When I first arrived to the store I went straight to the cashier and asked about the points and she said I did have them. Of course it wasn’t the cashiers fault the points were gone the second time we tried. OBVIOUSLY. The way the whole situation was handled was my reason for this complaint. You’re the childish one here. Don’t worry about my kids, they are extremely smart. Seriously get out of other peoples business when it has nothing to do with you.
Complaint comments Comments (20) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
It is really not appropriate of you to call an adult who is at least 18 or older a girl, when you are the one acting like a child.You knew that the free cash was expired on Thursday so you wasted your own time. You wasted two hours for nothing because you tried to use the free cash after it was expired, and writing the complaint for something that is YOUR fault is childish and to call the adult cashier a girl when you are the one acting like a child is inappropriate.
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Also for an adult you don't seem very smart. It is not the cashier that is denying the free cash, it is the register that is not allowing her to give you the free cash, so don't blame her for something that is not her fault. You have the intelligence of a five year old, and immature behavior and you call the cashier a girl. I bet your six year old is smarter than you.
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Also the reason that you had to wait for an extra 15 minute was because YOU had the wrong pin number. Seriously grow up and accept responsibility for your mistakes, you are a bad role model and hopefully your kids won't turn out as immature and uneducated as you are.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
The whole point is you have no right calling someone a girl when you are the one acting like a child. I am not the childish one, you are. You know that the points were expired. Also you sent me a PM about how you were so angry that you took your anger out on your children and started hitting your one year old for crying. For crying out loud, she or he is a baby, babies cry, you don't take your anger out on them. You are the one acting childish not me. The situation was handled correctly it is you that threw a temper tantrum because you did not get your way when you were wrong, then you send me a PM about how you beat up your infant for crying and your six year old for defending their sibling. Then you claimed that you would divorce your husband for intervening and force your kids to say that he sexually abuses them. You are the one that is childish.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am acting childish. You are the one that went AFTER your points were expired. Then you sent me this PM about how a cashier made you so angry that you hit your one year old for crying. Babies cry. THen you claimed that when your older child tried to protect the baby you grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground. Then when your husband tried to calm you down, you claimed in the PM that you sent me that you started swearing at him and told him that if he did not keep quiet you would divorce him and make your children lie and claim he is the one that beats them, and force them to claim that he touches them inappropriately. You need help, you are the childish one. The whole point is you should not be calling the cashier a girl, when you are the one behaving like a child. Then to take your frustration out on your husband and children? The whole point is you lost the points, and had the wrong information and are not accepting that you did wrong. THen you go and beat your child(or at least lie about it in the PM you sent me.) You even claimed that someone had called CPS on you and your baby was put in foster care as well as your six year old.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
You seem to be too stupid to realize that this whole situation could have been avoided if you had used the points on time, and knew your pin code. Then you hit your one year old for crying because he was annoyed and bored which led him to start crying. You are the childish one, you don't even realize that this would have been avoided if you had used the points on time. If you cannot that is not their fault, and they cannot handle it badly. The computer won't let them use the points. Think before you post. You act like a child, have the intelligence of a five year old and you call her a girl. If you could read well you would understand why I posted that you have no right calling someone a girl when you are the one acting childish. But you are too stupid to admit to being childish.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
You are uneducated. You don't seem to realize that if the free cash expired on Thursday that the system won't allow you to use it three days later. Even when it is explained to you you still think you are in the right. If you were not so stupid you would have explained to the cashier that the cash was gone on Thursday. But you wanted to use the points three days later because you think that because you spread your legs you should get special treatment. When you did not you claim it was how it was handled, when it would have been handled well had you went to use the cash on time. If you don' that is being uneducated and childish, you are even more stupid than I first thought you were.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
For someone with such strong opinions as to how one should address a salesperson, you are quite the hypocrite. Girl versus Stupid. My understanding from the original post was that the "girl" told "stupid" (your word, not mine) the points or cash was still available for use but she needed the correct PIN. Then the customer was told the points or cash had expired. You took offense at the salesperson being referred to as girl but called the customer stupid. In the dictionary, under the word hypocrite, we find your picture. The wording for the expiration is important. Did the benefit expire on that day or was it good up to and including that date? Stupid vs. Girl?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@plutonium14@pobox.com She is stupid, she even admitted to taking her anger out on her kids. Of course she won't admit that to you, she is ashamed. Also what is to say that she is telling the truth?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@plutonium14@pobox.com This ajafda person is a joke, look at him rude comments, pure looser
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao You are an [censor]. It is spelled loser, and you are just kid, no adult would call someone a loser. Also you are a child abuser, you sent me a PM saying that you poured boiling water on your son because you were annoyed at him.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Both of you are immature and need to grow up. Your calling him a loser is no more worse than him calling the other other poster stupid. The difference between him and you is that you are an adult, a parent and should know better, while I suspect that ajafda is a pre teen, or teenager, however you are an adult and should know better. This person is acting like a 11 year old basically because he probably is 13, but what is your excuse? Your posts show that age does not show maturity. If you are a mother of a six year old you are obviously old enough to know better, or should be. I saw your complaint and though I am not the manager, If anyone gets hurt in his store, he is held responsible and it is your responsibility to supervise your son and keep him with you at all times. Though I agree with you the manager should have made the announcement. However if you are going to act like an child yourself how is your son to know what is acceptable behavior? Maybe you don't act like this in real life. (Calling people losers, and Ignorant). But if you are like this in real life your son learns from you. Shame on both of you. Afafda is probably acting like a 11 year old because he probably is 11, but what is your excuse? I am sorry to hear about your parents, and his comments about them committing suicide is uncalled for, but they would probably be ashamed of you for arguing with a 11 year old online and calling people names. I doubt they raised you this way and if they were here right now they would be ashamed to see you arguing with a 11 year old and calling him names. As for afafda. Stay off of this site, this site is for adults who want to share bad experiences with companies.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pIutonium14@pobox.com You think I am a eleven year old. Well funny how an eleven year old has to correct you on your grammar. When using vowels you use "an" not "a". I hope she does make a package of all the replies. It will show how immature she is and how she is being the bully instead of me.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pIutonium14@pobox.com you are right I don't know why at got to his level sorrry
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda I am done with you this person is right, I am and adult, by the way I am not a she...have a great day.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao A adult, yeah right, you sent me a PM about how you scalded your son with hot water.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda Well you claim you are not 11, then act like it. At least she apologized for her behavior, but you even after this are still making up lies about, her, and I doubt she told you that she scalded her son. Your telling her that her parents killed themselves because she had a son with autism is disgusting and immature. It is insensitive, if you are an adult as you claim you should know better.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pIutonium14@pobox.com Why don't you go back to school and learn proper spelling and grammar. I am not the one saying they committed suicide, she is. But I think she is lying about that because in another reply she claimed her parents were with her. Unless they killed themselves the day after she went to the store she is lying.
N  16th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pIutonium14@pobox.com I forgot to mention that I am not like that in real life, this person got under my skin when I was mad. I am a good father to my kids. they are well behave, this is the first time that this happen to us. we are always together because I am trying for him to have a normal life. Thank you for making sense, ,
N  16th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Scalding your son is not being a good father.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree