Kmart Stores / employee
Thursday, Oct 5, I went to KMart to use $23 in free cash that I received by email to use in clothing or shoes purchase. Thursday was the last day I could use it. But before that I didn’t have time to go. My husband, 6 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter were with me. We took about an hr and a half in the store relaxed looking around trying to use the freecash. When I got to the register to pay the girl told me the pin wasn’t correct. So I stepped aside to find out my pin and I told her she could help the other customers. So when I found out the pin I was waiting for her and she just ignored me and just taking the customers. She never told me to go to the back of the line so she could help me again. I thought she would help me when I was done. Which I was already frustrated because it was about 15 mins. My kids were hungry already so it was a bit to long. When she finally helped me. She told me my points were gone and there was nothing she could do. So it was a complete waste of time. It was frustrating and long. My kids were annoyed from just sitting there waiting to long. They never get upset to go anywhere. This was just a bad experience and left the store empty handed. It was 2 hrs wasted for nothing. Have never felt so upset over something like this.
Updated by Srsrsr, Oct 09, 2017
First of all, why are you offended that I called the cashier a girl? We as young woman call each other girls. You say I’m uneducated? Please! You have no idea! When I first arrived to the store I went straight to the cashier and asked about the points and she said I did have them. Of course it wasn’t the cashiers fault the points were gone the second time we tried. OBVIOUSLY. The way the whole situation was handled was my reason for this complaint. You’re the childish one here. Don’t worry about my kids, they are extremely smart. Seriously get out of other peoples business when it has nothing to do with you.
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - misleading advertisement! 
- Kmart Stores - layaway
- [Resolved] Kmart Stores - unsanitary lunch
- Kmart Stores - service at roosevelt and tyson ave phila pa 
- Kmart Stores - managers and employees 
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service