Kmart Stores / customer service/returns

Lexington, South CarolinaL, US Review updated:

My aunt passed away about two weeks ago. We have been going through her things and found several items to be returned to Kmart. The tags were still on them; however, we did not have any receipts. The local store in Lexington, South Carolina would not accept the items. We were told to donate them to Goodwill or a church. We have had NO problems returning items to other stores like Kohl's, Hamrick's, and Walmart. Needless to say, we will no longer shop at your stores and waste our money on your merchandise. Our entire family will patronize the stores mentioned above since they were so nice and accommodating to us during our time of sorrow. Thank you!!!

Ta
Aug 21, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Aug 21, 2018

most places require a receipt for a refund

• Km
      Aug 21, 2018

Talk about not even waiting for the body to get cold. You are an extremely cold uncaring person to be trying to get money back on merchandise you didn't even purchase. Your beloved aunt would likely be disgusted in your behavior towards her belongings. Granted I probably won't be keeping all my mothers stuff after she passes, but I would donate it to the needy being as I believe that will be what she will want, that she would want to believe her legacy was charity and not greed.