Kmart Stores / bonus points

1 Mckinleyville, Californiam, United States Review updated:

On 12/21/18 I purchased $92 of merchandise in the Kmart Mckinleyville store. The cashier told me I had earned $20 in bonus points. It was printed on my receipt. Right below that it states expires 12/31/18. The cashier also told me to wait 24-48 hours to let it show up on my card. I came back to the same store on 12/23/18 to the same cashier and when she tried to redeem my points they were not there. A manager was called. The manager told me first that maybe someone redeemed my points. Then she told me that there was a few dollars on there from another purchase but she thought maybe I would get part of the points now and part later. She then changed her mind and told me the $20 would not go on till the 7th of January. I had the receipt and asked her to show me where it says that. She could not. She then said it was on the signs the day I earned the points. But that is not what the cashier told me. This happens every time I try to follow your sales. Your employees are so frustrated and get treated badly constantly I see and hear it every time I am there. Your tactics are confusing to your customers and your staff and I am done shopping at your stores. I handed my card over to them and left. At least I was polite they take a lot of abuse because of bad corporate choices. Try being consistent with your sales and bonus points. Sincerely. Deon Metzger.

De
Dec 24, 2018

Comments

• Km
      24th of Dec, 2018

You probably should read the signs yourself and not go on the word of a nitwit cashier. Granted I have never personally made mistakes on how promotionshe work but I definitely wouldn't trust anyone else with money.