Kmart Stevensville, Maryland / discrimination
I visited K mart Stevensville, Maryland 3 weeks ago. I was looking for some Rap CDs for my nephew.
I looked through the selection and could not find 50Cent or Ludicrous.
I noticed a gentleman walking by and asked if he was a manager. He said his name was Paul and that he was the store manager. I asked him if they had the Cds and he said they don't usually stock that kind of music. I asked what kind of music and he whispered "### Music". I became distraught and he told me to get off his property or he would call the Police.
I demand that K mart fire this individual and issue me an apology. I called customer service and they insisted that I go to their regional office and file a complaint or they couldn't do anything.
I've had enough of K mart and I have told others in the community about this and they said they have received similar rude treatment from this racist.
I heard from one neighbor that works for him, that is going through cancer treatment, that he told her that she should 'just quit and go home die, that he didn't need some skinny chemo patient working at the register'.
I can't believe that Sears Holding allows and individual like this to run one of their stores.
More Kmart Stevensville, Maryland Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - return/ refund
- Kmart Stores - service at firle store adelaide south australia
- Kmart Stores - bonus points 
- Kmart Stores - unacceptable behavior by a store associate
- Kmart Stores - customer service