Kmart / interview process
I applied for their loss prevention position. Mind you I'm a prior experienced law enforcement officer and armed security. I explained I have an arrest on my record but it was dropped and did not interfere with me being an officer. immediately their demeanor changed and I was denied employment.just in case your asking, I did not want to go back to law enforcement full time because I'm tired of the politics and favoritism. Apparently kmart is worse. where they went wrong was having an HR person that knows nothing about the job or basic law for that matter, do my second interview. the Glpm was very professional and stated several times he would like to work with me. This is a joke ..after doing my research i found they replace lp people faster than any other employee. I also found in several instances they denied employment to prior officers because it was later found that the people that denied employment were arrest for theft from their stores or fired for stealing. I think they don't want qualified people working there because of the theft by upper management.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!