Kmart / not honoring the coupon or their ad!

Kmart had coupons which state: get a $10 kmart gift card when you buy a duracell saver pack and 2 participating p&g products. It states 1 per transaction. My 11 year old son and I were in there and we decide to do it twice... He goes through first. The cashier tells him he cannot do it. It is 1 per household. A parent has to do it. I wasn't aware there was an age limit. I tell them I am the parent. She says 1 per household. I said the coupon states 1 per transaction, and we are doing 2 transactions. She says corp issued a retraction. I come home and call corp cs, who tells me it seems I was doing exactly what the promo said, and she knows nothing of a retraction. So, then I go online and people are saying it is happening everywhere. The coupon came from p&g. It was also in kmart's ad, yet they are claiming it was a misprint. So, 2 companies both misprinted? As far as I know p&g is not away of kmart's sudden new rule. (I have emailed them about it) anyhow, they have no way of knowing who is in a household. It doesn't say anywhere that it is 1 per household. Not on the coupon, not in the promo details. There is also no disclaimer about reserving the right to resign or correct. They took all the coupons and hid them at the cs counter. I already had like 10. They are not honoring the coupon or their ad. They have lousy customer service and this is a really shady business practice. It also seems like false advertising to me. I was buying other things besides this and I put them back. I will not shop at kmart again.

Comments

Ma
  24th of Aug, 2008

I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... oozman.com@live.com TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...