Kmart / check writing policy
I visited a Kmart store today. This was my first visit in approximately five years.
I was reminded why I do not visit more often. I wrote a check for my purchase amount
that totaled $72.74. My check was declined. I really wanted to just say forget it; however,
I used my debit card. Everything was fine and I left with my purchase. This evening I phoned
the number to contact to explain why my check was declined. The reason that was stated was that there was no history of bad checks this was done as a preventive method.
My check number was 6848. I started my checking account fifteen years ago starting at
check 100. I do not have bad checks out nor have I ever.
I go to Walmart on the average once to twice a week. I spend approximately $250.00
per week. I write so many checks in their store that I am not asked to even show my ID.
Kmart, thank you for declining my check. I love Walmart and I will not revisit
your store. Walmart welcomes my cash, debit, credit cards and the checks that I
write 99% of the time.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - customer service 
- Kmart Stores - coupon
- Kmart Stores - diamond earrings
- Kmart Store Oxenford Qld - customer toilet
- Kmart Stores - photo service