Klm Air France / Disappointing treatment of a Flying Blue Silver member
As a Flying Blue Silver member (FB no. [protected]), I booked our honeymoon to Mauritius, at a travelagency, with the remark that we wanted to fly a SkyTeam Airliner. On the travel papers, we received, this was confirmed ("you will fly with Air France"). When embarking at Charles de Gaulle, it appeared we were flying an MK flight (Air Mauritius). In the meantime, the same flight was an Air France flight, so I asked if this could be corrected, so I could collect the airmiles. Unfortunately the KLM-Airfrance Desk informed us that we could not be helped.
The return flight was even more frustrating, since we (indeed) were flying an Air France plain (AF 963), without receiving the air-miles. Again I mentioned this at the check in desk, showed my card, but did not receive any help or other gesture. Since being a Silver member, I would have expected more service and cooperation of an airliner like KLM Air France.
Since we expected we could use the miles, for a new years visit to New York, we had to deal with quite some frustration, that could have been solved easily. Very disappointing.
More Klm Air France Complaints & Reviews
- Air France - Stay away from Air France! 
- Air France - LOST LUGGAGE 
- Air France - Kafka-esque refund runaround
- Air France - Poor service! 
- Air France - AIR FRANCE - 24 HOUR DELAY NO HOTEL NO FOOD 
- Air France - delayed baggage on flight af 452, paris, charles de gaulel to amman, jordan, may 30th 2018 
- Air France - I had 2 strollers lost
- Air France - uncomfortable premium economy seat
- Air France - flight overbooked
- Air France - double charge on baggage and need to get the refund.