Kiwi.com / confirmation ticket with wrong dates

Good evening,
I am writing to complain about kiwi.com.
I booked the ticket from orlando fl to washington dc with the specific dates. Round trip 01/11/2019-01/12/2019. I booked it with these dates and I have proof in the email.
When I received a confirmation letter with ticket the dates were 01.12.2019- 01.29.2019.
These dates are not even close to what I have chosen. After I contacted kiwi.com call center they told me that their system something is making this kind of mistake but he can't guarantee that I will get a refund. I applied for a refund and they declined with the reason that it is not their fault. I am going to make everything happen to make kiwi.com regrets doing this to their customers. Unprofessional customer support with kiwi.com would impress you. I will never ever again book the ticket with this kiwi.com.

Mw
Jan 9, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      10th of Jan, 2019

Nobody forced the asenger to use the kiwi.com site, which operator is in Czech republic.
    There is a possibility to refund via the customers court of Czech Republic.
    But you need to prepare the case with all suppporting documents and to find the lawer / legal professional.

If you do not know the place of the lodging of the complaint,
    as well as what you are entitled for in minimum,
    we can assist you for charge from US100 per 1 legal complaint,
    if you agreed to pay and you are ready to produce the documents:-
    - primary reservation + receipt
    - e-ticket
    - your complaint on wrong e-ticket
    - any reply of operator of kiwi site

Such complaint has to be submitted to the correct authority not later than 30-180 days following your attempt to claim in written or from the date of a writen reply.
    latest expected decision : in about 120-180 days. But you can not claim the moral harm.

For general court, such types of case can be started based on the correc legal complaint not later than 2 years.
    In worst circumstances, the procedure can continue 3-4 years before the general court.

Regards,
    Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:
    aryan@vivaldi.net