King.com / candy crush
I just realized the last few times I have purchased extra moves you have been charging my credit card double.
This morning, at 9:45 a.m., I approved a purchase at the Sweet Level, for $15.99. Immediately my AMEX was charged double that - or $31.98. I checked to see if I was given double the awards, and I was not. I then realized this has happened to me a couple of other times, however at the time I thought I must have pressed the Tasty Level bonus in error. I checked back on my AMEX bills and the amount was $31.98 both times. This means it was not my error, but yours, as otherwise the charges would have been $35.99.
You have a glitch in your system, or else you are purposely ripping people off. I have now read other complaints about this very same problem from others. What are you doing to fix it?
I want to be contacted, and I want the improperly charged funds refunded to my AMEX account.
More King.com Complaints & Reviews
- Candy Crush Saga - piggy bank rewards not accessible 
- Candy Crush Saga - stripes contest 
- King.com - scammed out of money 
- King.com - candy crush saga 2134 
- Candy Crush Saga - boosters disappeared. 
- King.com - free play taken away
- King.com - candy crush soda and jelly 
- King.com uk - bubble witch saga 
- Candy Crush Saga - bundle package 
- King Candy Crush - company took all my boosts and fb friend gifts