KIA Spectra5 / low gas mileage
I bought my 2005 KIA Spectra5 new in September 2005. My intitial gas mileage was 15 mpg. I was told it would increase and be at or near the sticker mpg after 6000 miles. At 12.000 miles on the odomenter I now get a rousing 19 mpg in town and 22 mpg on the highway.
Needless to say, I am disappointed! When I ask about I am told over and over again that I am driving it worng. I have driven many cars in my 65 years and am so very suprised to learn that I don't know how to drive this 4 cyl. automatic car.
I can't even get a service department to take it in for a look see.
I tell everyone who asks me about my KIA not to buy one. I will continue to do so.
More KIA Spectra5 Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - ecu problem (kia forte 1.6 sx 4 speed)
- KIA Motors Corporation (AlJabr) - warranty service
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sorento diesel 7 seater purchased in trinidad
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 kia optima sx turbo
- KIA Motors Corporation - delay of receipt my cerato