KIA/OPTIMA / MISREPRESENTED CAR LOAN
I BOUGHT A CAR FROM THEM ONE YEAR AGO THE CAR WAS SOLD TO ME
FOR SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE THEN ITS WORTH, I WAS TOLD I COULD COME IN AFTER 8 MONTHS OF PAYING AND GET IT RE FINANCED
ALSO, I TRIED AND WAS TOLD I COULD NOT BECAUSE THE CAR IS ONLY
WORTH 10, 000 AND I STILL OWE ALMOST 17, 000. THEY WONT DO ANYTHING TO HELP ME, THE CAR IS CHANGING COLORS AND KEEPS HAVING MECHANICAL PROBLEMS. ALL I WANTED FROM THEM IS A TRADE IN OR SOMETHING ELSE BUT THEY JUST SHOOT ME DOWN. I PAY 400.00 A MONTH CAR PAYMENTS AND FEEL LIKE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE.
More KIA/OPTIMA Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia rio 2016
- KIA Motors Corporation - very poor customer services
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia malaysia unable to deliver car as booked but offered new facelift version and asking for extra payment.
- KIA Motors Corporation - finance
- KIA Motors Corporation - unprofessional activities at lebanese branch of the company