Kia Motors / repair

Cebu City, Philippines

Greetings.

This is Ruth Solante, owner of Kia Rio Sedan 2014 model with a plate# AAZ7739. I deposited my car in your Kia Gorordo office here in Cebu City, Philippines dated August 2, 2014 for repair. It is almost 1 year and 6 months but my car is not yet fixed. Your staff keep on telling me that the steering wheel didn't arrive yet. How long will it take for a big company such as Kia to provide parts for your car? For God sake, it's been more than a year and you guys kept on saying the same thing.

I am formally demanding from your office compensation and delivery of the above mentioned unit within 30 days.

As to note several calls and verbal follow up regarding the repair of the unit but was not given preferential attention. As a result, I am experiencing inconvenience and hassle in transportation thus affecting my daily work and additional expenses on my part due to expensive taxi fares of which I am compelled to take considering the nature of my work. The delay on your part has compelled me to make this demand and to seek indemnification of damages if not address as so demanded. I have contacted my attorney on what case to file because of this inconvenience.

Hope this could merit your preferential attnetion.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at [protected].

Ruth Solante