KIA Motors / engine blows and warranty is not valid
My timing belt goes out at 65000 mile and blows my engine up. When I called KIA they said that the engine is only warranted up to 60000 miles and will fix it and add the bill to the already existing bill I have. Who knows a car that the engine blows at 65000 miles and isn't mad? And do they know that engine for this car is hard to come by just for the fact that this has happened to the same car over and over? And what happened to 100, 000 mile bumper to bumper warranty? Doesn't the engine fall in between the front and back bumper? Mine did until it blew and we had to take it apart.
Kia gives out false advertising and I wouldn't dare tell anyone to go buy any car from them because they won't be satisfied and everything that goes wrong with their cars are not their fault. They just want the money and I would suggest to buy a car that will hold up and be worth the money that is actually paid.
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Kia of Hazelton in PA. closing down
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia rio 2016
- KIA Motors Corporation - very poor customer services
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia malaysia unable to deliver car as booked but offered new facelift version and asking for extra payment.
- KIA Motors Corporation - finance