KIA Motors / engine blows and warranty is not valid
My timing belt goes out at 65000 mile and blows my engine up. When I called KIA they said that the engine is only warranted up to 60000 miles and will fix it and add the bill to the already existing bill I have. Who knows a car that the engine blows at 65000 miles and isn't mad? And do they know that engine for this car is hard to come by just for the fact that this has happened to the same car over and over? And what happened to 100, 000 mile bumper to bumper warranty? Doesn't the engine fall in between the front and back bumper? Mine did until it blew and we had to take it apart.
Kia gives out false advertising and I wouldn't dare tell anyone to go buy any car from them because they won't be satisfied and everything that goes wrong with their cars are not their fault. They just want the money and I would suggest to buy a car that will hold up and be worth the money that is actually paid.
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - poor customer service and safety issue
- KIA Motors Corporation - latch trunk
- KIA Motors Corporation - poor quality of parts in 2011 kia sportage - sunroof blind
- KIA - engine recall replacement time
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia motors never bother to answer or respond my complaints