Kia Forte 1.6 sx year 2012 / Break Swtich problem
Recently my car on off unable to start and the check engine lights up once I press the start button and step on the break. Some times the break fees very hard and the car unble to start .I have to rlease hand break and pull the hand break again and repeat and the car able to start.
Based on the forum regarding this Kia Forte car common problem, this is due to break switch ( i do not know whether my car is having this common issue) My question is if this is the Kia Forte common issue, why not make a racall and change for them rather waiting the users to complain as this will tarnish the image/confident for those who buy Kia cars . The Kia cars unable to see well in Malaysia were mainly due to confident and parts reliabilty. The Kia car is a good car but need a reliable and responsible service center to back up.
Kindly advise whether this swtich is under warranty and where i can change / replace it for free as I do not want people looking at me (oh Kia car unable to start ) unable to start the car for nothing wrong with the car.
More Kia Forte 1.6 sx year 2012 Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- Kia Motors Red Cube Pj - bad service kia motors red cube pj
- KIA Motors Corporation - alberton service centre, south africa
- KIA Motors Corporation - service on my 2014 kia soul, kenner, la
- KIA Sorento - air cond
- KIA Motors Corporation - service appointment