KFC Taco Bell / messed up order

hwy 151Platteville, WI, United States Review updated:
On Sept 21, 2008, I was on my way to Madison and stopped at the KFC Taco Bell drive thru. I ordered a large mashed potato and gravy- a T 7 with soft shell tacos and a root beer, and a popcorn chicken meal with wedges and a sprite. When I got to the window the lady asked me if i wanted any sauce. i asked for mild sauce, bbq, ranch and butter for my mashed potatoes. When she handed me the food I noticed there was no mashed potatoes-- she must not have heard me so then I had to pay again and then got my potatoes. My boyfriend and I then headed towards Madison and I got his tacos out and notices they were all hard shell when we ordered soft, and when I reached into the bag to get mild sauce, a bbq was opened and all over the bottom of the bag. So I looked for a napkin and they had not given us any. At this point I am very frustrated---being pregnant I wanted mashed potatoes all day and when I finally got my boyfriend fed and I was about to eat I notice they had not given me a spoon. I can not tell you how upset I am with the service we had to deal with and I hope we are compensated in some way or we will never go back to KFC or Taco Bell.

Comments

Ro
  24th of Sep, 2008
The service and the fact that your employee's are evasive when you ask questions is very bad it is like your web site no telephone numbers. I won't be back. Thanks for nothing.
Bi