KFC Gulf City Mall, Tobago / inferior food
The KFC Outlet, situated in Gulf City Mall, Tobago, W.I. produces the most dreadful KFC chicken, the worst I have ever tasted, not up to standard at all. Today I bought a zinger, it had one very small piece of chicken, measuring 4 inches long by approx. 1 inch wide, some lettuce and a dollop of mayo! The chicken was dry and not at all tasty! and the chips were pale and stodgy. I threw it in the rubbish after tasting it. Totally seriously disgusting food, and I won't be going back!!!
More KFC Gulf City Mall, Tobago Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Running out of food before closing 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - False advertising
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Never having what you want and rude people
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - front counter
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - terrible customer service.