KFC / bugs in food
About 3 months ago, I bought a Hawaian Twister meal at the KFC in Okavango, Brackenfell. When I got home and opened the chips, I found a bug in there. I went back to the branch and complained. The manager sais that he will send the chips for testing- after I explained to him that my aunt died of a liver disease due to a bug in her food- that is why I didnt take this very lightly at all. I took photos of the chips and I was told that Customer Services will phone me soon. After a week, I phoned Customer Services. The lady that answered said the complaint was never sent to them. She said that she is coincidentally the person that deals with the bug complaints and that she will get the chips tested (after a week- what is the chance that the branch still has the chips???!!). I also asked her how many bug complaints they get seeing that they have people assigned to that specifically!! They send me a voucher in the post for R60. Do they seriously think I will ever eat their insect infected food again??!!! If I get ill because of the chips, is that the price they think my life is worth??!! I see that as bribery, I am sorry but i wont accept that. It has been 3 months now, I am still waiting for the chip tests!!! I have a good mind to take those photos and my story to the newspaper!! Wake up KFC SA, you are not only ruining your own reputation, but those of all the KFCs across the world!!!
More KFC Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - No Need To Look Any Further - I HAVE FOUND THE WORST KFC LOCATION EVER!!!!
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - shift manager 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Promenade Mitchell's Plain Cape Town - chicken as well as a plastic object inside
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service @ the niagara falls, ny location 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - unethical behavior, not honoring what they had a sign saying if you don't get a receipt. your meal is free!