Kerry Hyundai In Florence KY / customer service
On September 13th I was in a very serious car wreck. My husband and I decided that we wanted to puechase a Hyandai. We went to tjhe Floremce KY dealership. The sales person only showed us two vehicles . It's not like they were busy . We counted 12 salesmen just standing around. Any way we had the car for 2 days and the check engine light came on. So I hade to take the car back to the dealershipo to be looked at. We live in Rising Sun IN so I was not happy that I had to return one again. Then the salesman calls a few days later and I have to drive all the way back over there to get the vehicle inspected. Our 30 day tag expires on the 23rd. My husband called the dealership and they said to come on over and they would give us another 30 day tag. So once again I drove over to pick up the thirty day tag. When I asked to speak to a manager a men came out he called someone and they said that they mailed the paper work to the Licsence branch that day. Now remember our tag ran out the same day. I think this entire ordeal went very badly. If we would have purchased a new 20 thousand dollar car we would have been treated alot better. If there was a way for us to get out of the loan and return the car and get our down payment back we would. We are very puzzled as to why this was such a bad communication. We will never buy from this dealer ship again. We weren't even offered any type of compensation for all of their bungles. Why did we have to make so many trips to purchase the car. Once again we feel that if we were purchasing anew car we would have been treated better. Now all we want is to get rid of the car. We are so fed up with them. I have worked in customer service foe 25 years, I know how it works. Now we are waiting patiently to see how this plays out. If I had the money I would just give the car back and say forget it. I can't understand that when a customer returns three and four times why the problems weren't fixed the first time. Why did no one try to make us as customers satisfied when we left. We don't even want the car now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Kerry Hyundai In Florence KY Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - worst mistake of my life!
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 hyundai santa fe se
- Hyundai Pinetown - pathetic service
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service
- Hyundai Motor America - 2013 hyundai tuscon - brandon hyundai, tampa fl